Asphalt 8: Airborne
A mobile multiplayer racing game featuring 140+ cars
In Asphalt 8: Airborne, players race to the finish line in their vehicle of choice. Players can buy and customize dozens of exotic vehicles. They then take their vehicles and race across various tracks from across the world. Fortunately, extra game modes and an exciting multiplayer feature keep the game fresh and replayable. Airborne includes plenty of opportunities for air, where players can perform tricks for more boost.
Asphalt 8: Airborne succeeds on many fronts because it's a complete package. When it comes to graphics, few mobile racing titles are more pleasing to look at. Cars come with a fine level of detail, and environments look beautiful. The game features simple mechanics, but said mechanics ensure the game is easy to pick up and hard to master. Ramps and boost help maintain frenetic gameplay throughout each and every race.
Vehicle options in Asphalt 8: Airborne are expansive and varied. Players can choose from luxury sedans to performance cars and even SUVs. Although a limited track selection is available, each track features branching paths. An extensive campaign and quick-paced multiplayer component add countless hours of gameplay to the mixture. Masteries provide in-game rewards to players, which will keep them coming back each day.
Asphalt 8: Airborne provides one of the best racing experiences on Android smartphones and tablets. However, the game may prove resource intensive, and low-end hardware often struggles to meet its demands. Most smartphone owners will be able to enjoy Asphalt 8: Airborne on medium to high settings nonetheless. Dozens of features and unlockables keep the experience interesting on a long-term basis.
- Beautiful graphics and smooth performance.
- Dozens of vehicles and countless customization options.
- App is free to play.
- Game may not run well on low-end hardware.
- Buying cars and customizations feels like a grind.
Enjoy your winter holidays with amazing new content!
- McLaren CHAMPIONSHIP: We will introduce, for the first time in Asphalt history, McLaren race cars! Take one of these beautiful high-performance racers for the ultimate test run around the world!
- NEW CAR LINEUP: A total of 8 new speedsters are coming, including the Aston Martin Vulcan!
- NEW EVENTS: Get ready for new Enduro and R&D events! Participate in them to get a chance to make the Chevrolet Impala and Arash AF10 yours!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: Allows applications to enter Wi-Fi Multicast mode.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.